SatoshiMadness (CURRENCY:MAD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. One SatoshiMadness coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. SatoshiMadness has a total market cap of $129,304.00 and $0.00 worth of SatoshiMadness was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SatoshiMadness has traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00033136 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007804 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 31.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
SatoshiMadness (MAD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 16th, 2015. SatoshiMadness’ total supply is 2,000,683,485 coins. SatoshiMadness’ official Twitter account is @SatoshiMadness.
Buying and Selling SatoshiMadness
SatoshiMadness can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SatoshiMadness directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SatoshiMadness should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SatoshiMadness using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SatoshiMadness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SatoshiMadness and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.