TeslaCoin (CURRENCY:TES) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. TeslaCoin has a total market cap of $1.13 million and $301.00 worth of TeslaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TeslaCoin has traded 14.8% higher against the dollar. One TeslaCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0146 or 0.00000227 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014462 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
TeslaCoin (CRYPTO:TES) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 17th, 2014. TeslaCoin’s total supply is 76,969,138 coins. The Reddit community for TeslaCoin is /r/Teslamovement and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TeslaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Teslacoins. The official website for TeslaCoin is tesla-coin.com.
TeslaCoin Coin Trading
TeslaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TeslaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TeslaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TeslaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TeslaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TeslaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.