Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded up 13.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. One Uquid Coin token can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00002916 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, Exrates, IDEX and TOPBTC. Uquid Coin has a market cap of $1.88 million and $679,256.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Uquid Coin has traded up 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007112 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003779 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015306 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00151409 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.51 or 0.00255691 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $677.22 or 0.10489863 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013890 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin’s launch date was September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com. Uquid Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@uquidcoin.
Buying and Selling Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, TOPBTC, IDEX, Livecoin, IDAX, Exrates and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uquid Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.