Zoomba (CURRENCY:ZBA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. During the last week, Zoomba has traded up 10.7% against the dollar. One Zoomba coin can now be bought for $0.0115 or 0.00000179 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, CryptoBridge, Cryptohub and Graviex. Zoomba has a market cap of $73,575.00 and approximately $1,996.00 worth of Zoomba was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.14 or 0.00079842 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007846 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000829 BTC.
Zoomba Coin Profile
Zoomba (ZBA) is a coin. Zoomba’s total supply is 7,191,271 coins and its circulating supply is 6,386,034 coins. Zoomba’s official Twitter account is @zoombacoin. The official website for Zoomba is zoombacoin.com.
Zoomba Coin Trading
Zoomba can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Crex24, Cryptohub and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoomba directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoomba should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zoomba using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoomba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoomba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.