Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. Over the last seven days, Myriad has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar. Myriad has a total market capitalization of $5.02 million and $7,526.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Myriad coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007986 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Myriad Coin Profile
XMY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2014. Myriad’s total supply is 1,613,516,750 coins. Myriad’s official Twitter account is @myriadcoin. The Reddit community for Myriad is /r/myriadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Myriad is myriadcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.