Penguin Coin (CURRENCY:PENG) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. One Penguin Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Penguin Coin has traded down 18.9% against the U.S. dollar. Penguin Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.03 million and $3,327.00 worth of Penguin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007115 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003786 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015211 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00151103 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00258436 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $675.70 or 0.10493357 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013862 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Penguin Coin Coin Profile
Penguin Coin’s total supply is 9,655,183,704 coins and its circulating supply is 9,240,913,836 coins. Penguin Coin’s official website is penguincoin.io. Penguin Coin’s official Twitter account is @coin_penguin. The Reddit community for Penguin Coin is /r/PenguinCoinPENG and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Penguin Coin
Penguin Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penguin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Penguin Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Penguin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Penguin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penguin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.