Propy (CURRENCY:PRO) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. During the last week, Propy has traded 12.7% higher against the US dollar. One Propy token can now be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00005846 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Livecoin, HitBTC and Liqui. Propy has a market cap of $21.60 million and approximately $1.33 million worth of Propy was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007115 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003795 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015129 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00150649 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.72 or 0.00257964 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $680.27 or 0.10493343 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013864 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Propy’s launch date was July 25th, 2017. Propy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,006,067 tokens. The Reddit community for Propy is /r/PropyInc. Propy’s official Twitter account is @PropyInc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Propy is propy.com.
Propy Token Trading
Propy can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Huobi, Upbit, Livecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Propy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Propy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Propy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Propy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Propy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.