SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. One SolarCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0579 or 0.00000896 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Livecoin. SolarCoin has a market cap of $2.77 million and approximately $3,478.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded down 14.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $53.44 or 0.00826576 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003447 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003651 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00001525 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00021914 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011265 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003582 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00001130 BTC.
SolarCoin (CRYPTO:SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,541,290 coins and its circulating supply is 47,753,054 coins. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.