Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Spectrecoin has a market cap of $4.34 million and approximately $1,925.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Spectrecoin has traded up 9.6% against the US dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00003251 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia, Bisq and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00001186 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00051523 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00028399 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00061556 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015660 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003918 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.32 or 0.01949184 BTC.
Spectrecoin (CRYPTO:XSPEC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 4th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 20,785,264 coins. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Spectrecoin’s official website is spectreproject.io.
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bisq, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.