Trinity Network Credit (CURRENCY:TNC) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 20th. Trinity Network Credit has a market capitalization of $3.30 million and $4,804.00 worth of Trinity Network Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Trinity Network Credit token can now be purchased for $0.0099 or 0.00000153 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, Gate.io, Kucoin and Switcheo Network. During the last seven days, Trinity Network Credit has traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007096 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003776 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015179 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00150564 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00257798 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $677.13 or 0.10467372 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013849 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Trinity Network Credit Profile
Trinity Network Credit launched on December 1st, 2017. Trinity Network Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 333,333,333 tokens. Trinity Network Credit’s official Twitter account is @TrinityCurrency. The official website for Trinity Network Credit is trinity.tech. The Reddit community for Trinity Network Credit is /r/TrinityTNC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Trinity Network Credit Token Trading
Trinity Network Credit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Gate.io, Bibox and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trinity Network Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trinity Network Credit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Trinity Network Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trinity Network Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trinity Network Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.