Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded up 16.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. One Dystem coin can currently be bought for $0.0568 or 0.00000869 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Graviex. Dystem has a total market cap of $179,461.00 and $56.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dystem has traded 21.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00019896 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00045050 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009010 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Dystem Coin Profile
Dystem (CRYPTO:DTEM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 5th, 2018. Dystem’s total supply is 3,229,829 coins and its circulating supply is 3,162,089 coins. Dystem’s official website is dystem.io. Dystem’s official Twitter account is @dystemio.
Buying and Selling Dystem
Dystem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dystem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dystem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.