Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Golem has a total market cap of $154.94 million and approximately $2.44 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Golem has traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Golem token can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002491 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Upbit, Bithumb and Tux Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007036 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003738 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015155 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00150169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.53 or 0.00254945 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $676.46 or 0.10434168 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013576 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem’s genesis date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 959,242,000 tokens. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. Golem’s official website is golem.network. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, Liqui, WazirX, CoinExchange, BitMart, Tux Exchange, Livecoin, BigONE, Zebpay, Bitbns, Iquant, Koinex, Mercatox, ABCC, Poloniex, Cobinhood, BitBay, Huobi, GOPAX, Braziliex, Ethfinex, Cryptopia, OKEx, Gate.io, Upbit, Tidex, OOOBTC, Bittrex, HitBTC, Binance, DragonEX, YoBit, Coinbe and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.