Bitcoin Green (CURRENCY:BITG) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 22nd. Bitcoin Green has a market capitalization of $10.43 million and approximately $29,747.00 worth of Bitcoin Green was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Green has traded 11.8% higher against the dollar. One Bitcoin Green coin can currently be bought for about $1.91 or 0.00029384 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00001171 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00053583 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00066551 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00027868 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015410 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004068 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.02 or 0.01987854 BTC.
Bitcoin Green Profile
Bitcoin Green is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2018. Bitcoin Green’s total supply is 5,467,113 coins. Bitcoin Green’s official website is www.savebitcoin.io. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Green is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Green’s official Twitter account is @btc_green.
Bitcoin Green Coin Trading
Bitcoin Green can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Green directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Green should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Green using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Green Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Green and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.