HeartBout (CURRENCY:HB) traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 22nd. HeartBout has a market capitalization of $2.36 million and $67,219.00 worth of HeartBout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, HeartBout has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One HeartBout token can currently be purchased for about $0.0443 or 0.00000686 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003756 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015279 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00150844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00259354 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014127 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $674.25 or 0.10448448 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HeartBout launched on March 23rd, 2018. HeartBout’s total supply is 63,695,267 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,195,267 tokens. HeartBout’s official Twitter account is @HeartBout and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HeartBout is heartbout.com.
HeartBout Token Trading
HeartBout can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeartBout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HeartBout should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HeartBout using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HeartBout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeartBout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.