LeaCoin (CURRENCY:LEA) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 23rd. LeaCoin has a total market cap of $26,232.00 and $0.00 worth of LeaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LeaCoin has traded 16.5% lower against the dollar. One LeaCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
LeaCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 30th, 2015. LeaCoin’s total supply is 405,219,246 coins. LeaCoin’s official Twitter account is @LeaCoin.
LeaCoin Coin Trading
LeaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LeaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LeaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LeaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LeaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LeaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.