Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 23rd. One Nebulas coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.59 or 0.00024483 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io and Huobi. In the last week, Nebulas has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. Nebulas has a market cap of $72.25 million and approximately $4.41 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003750 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00150953 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.69 or 0.00257289 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $672.79 or 0.10372986 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013552 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nebulas Coin Profile
Nebulas launched on September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 45,500,000 coins. The official message board for Nebulas is medium.com/nebulasio. The official website for Nebulas is nebulas.io. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Nebulas Coin Trading
Nebulas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, LBank, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Neraex, BCEX, Binance and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebulas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.