PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 23rd. PostCoin has a total market capitalization of $55,181.00 and $163.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, PostCoin has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar. One PostCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00052022 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00027584 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015094 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004054 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009763 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008451 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000157 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
POST uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 17th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. The official message board for PostCoin is postcoin.top/forum. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. PostCoin’s official website is postcoin.top.
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.