Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 23rd. Skrumble Network has a total market cap of $4.82 million and approximately $968,229.00 worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Skrumble Network has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar. One Skrumble Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, IDEX, LBank and Bilaxy.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003752 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015279 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00151451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00257919 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $664.48 or 0.10303002 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013618 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Skrumble Network Profile
Skrumble Network’s genesis date was April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 746,541,846 tokens. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network.
Buying and Selling Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Hotbit, IDEX, BitMart, LBank and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skrumble Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skrumble Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.