Ubex (CURRENCY:UBEX) traded 16.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 23rd. During the last seven days, Ubex has traded 10.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ubex token can now be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, BTC-Alpha, Fatbtc and Hotbit. Ubex has a total market capitalization of $4.38 million and $398,253.00 worth of Ubex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00052045 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00027701 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015065 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009724 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008391 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000155 BTC.
Ubex uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 21st, 2018. Ubex’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,826,592,531 tokens. Ubex’s official Twitter account is @ubex_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ubex’s official website is www.ubex.com. Ubex’s official message board is medium.com/ubex.
Buying and Selling Ubex
Ubex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Hotbit, Bilaxy, BTC-Alpha, Fatbtc, BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.