Arion (CURRENCY:ARION) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 23rd. In the last week, Arion has traded up 1% against the US dollar. One Arion coin can currently be bought for $0.0141 or 0.00000217 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Arion has a market capitalization of $81,258.00 and $2,152.00 worth of Arion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007130 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00151015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.71 or 0.00257386 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $672.86 or 0.10365000 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013547 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Arion Coin Profile
Arion’s total supply is 5,967,906 coins and its circulating supply is 5,767,906 coins. Arion’s official Twitter account is @ARION_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Arion is arioncoin.com.
Buying and Selling Arion
Arion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.