KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 23rd. During the last seven days, KuCoin Shares has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. KuCoin Shares has a market capitalization of $97.30 million and $117,850.00 worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KuCoin Shares token can now be bought for about $1.07 or 0.00016537 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007148 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003746 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015237 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00150931 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00257249 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $672.36 or 0.10368384 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013529 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Token Profile
KuCoin Shares’ launch date was September 15th, 2017. KuCoin Shares’ total supply is 180,730,576 tokens and its circulating supply is 90,730,576 tokens. KuCoin Shares’ official Twitter account is @kucoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for KuCoin Shares is /r/kucoin. The official website for KuCoin Shares is www.kucoin.com.
KuCoin Shares Token Trading
KuCoin Shares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KuCoin Shares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KuCoin Shares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.