BitcoinX (CURRENCY:BCX) traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. During the last seven days, BitcoinX has traded 22.8% lower against the US dollar. BitcoinX has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $126,214.00 worth of BitcoinX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitcoinX coin can now be purchased for $0.0063 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, cfinex, BtcTrade.im and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $139.42 or 0.02173920 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
BitcoinX (CRYPTO:BCX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 10th, 2014. BitcoinX’s total supply is 167,361,683,927 coins. BitcoinX’s official Twitter account is @bcx_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitcoinX is /r/BCXofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinX’s official website is bcx.org.
Buying and Selling BitcoinX
BitcoinX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex, OKEx, Huobi, Gate.io, BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.