eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 5th. One eosDAC token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0232 or 0.00000361 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io and ZB.COM. During the last seven days, eosDAC has traded down 7.9% against the dollar. eosDAC has a market capitalization of $15.31 million and approximately $89,198.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
EOSDAC is a token. It launched on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac. eosDAC’s official website is eosdac.io. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eosDAC
eosDAC can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, DragonEX, OpenLedger DEX, Bibox, ZB.COM, Hotbit, Bitbns and OTCBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosDAC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eosDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.