HeartBout (CURRENCY:HB) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 5th. One HeartBout token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0200 or 0.00000312 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Mercatox. In the last seven days, HeartBout has traded 27.5% lower against the US dollar. HeartBout has a total market capitalization of $1.06 million and approximately $48,427.00 worth of HeartBout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007507 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003797 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00150320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00254537 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $656.06 or 0.10232927 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012059 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HeartBout Token Profile
HeartBout’s genesis date was March 23rd, 2018. HeartBout’s total supply is 63,695,267 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,195,267 tokens. HeartBout’s official website is heartbout.com. HeartBout’s official Twitter account is @HeartBout and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HeartBout Token Trading
HeartBout can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeartBout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeartBout should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HeartBout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HeartBout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeartBout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.