Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. One Infinitecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including QBTC and CoinEgg. Infinitecoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $51,627.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Infinitecoin has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028024 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Infinitecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,596,274,910 coins. The official website for Infinitecoin is www.infiniteco.in. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Infinitecoin
Infinitecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and QBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Infinitecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.