Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 6th. During the last seven days, Crypto.com has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto.com token can now be purchased for about $4.38 or 0.00067899 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE, Binance, DDEX and HitBTC. Crypto.com has a market capitalization of $69.16 million and $983,127.00 worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008472 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004110 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015349 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00151211 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00262460 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $672.56 or 0.10429058 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011746 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Crypto.com was first traded on May 18th, 2017. Crypto.com’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Crypto.com’s official message board is medium.com/@Crypto.com. The Reddit community for Crypto.com is /r/Crypto_com. Crypto.com’s official website is crypto.com. Crypto.com’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto.
Buying and Selling Crypto.com
Crypto.com can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Binance, EXX, BigONE, YoBit, Livecoin, IDEX, Upbit, HitBTC, Coinnest, Coinrail, Gate.io, LATOKEN, Bittrex, OKEx, DDEX, Bithumb, ABCC, Liqui, Huobi and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.