HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY:HMC) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 6th. One HarmonyCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, HarmonyCoin has traded down 42.4% against the US dollar. HarmonyCoin has a total market capitalization of $108.00 and $1.00 worth of HarmonyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003928 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00151429 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.79 or 0.00261761 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $663.09 or 0.10332480 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011909 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HarmonyCoin Coin Profile
HarmonyCoin’s launch date was January 1st, 2018. HarmonyCoin’s total supply is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating supply is 561,235 coins. HarmonyCoin’s official Twitter account is @HMSCommunity. The official website for HarmonyCoin is www.hmc21.co.
Buying and Selling HarmonyCoin
HarmonyCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HarmonyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HarmonyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HarmonyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HarmonyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.