Local Coin Swap (CURRENCY:LCS) traded down 16.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. During the last seven days, Local Coin Swap has traded flat against the US dollar. One Local Coin Swap token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002114 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Local Coin Swap has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $163,066.00 worth of Local Coin Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008354 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004051 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015175 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00150823 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.25 or 0.00264363 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $680.07 or 0.10424907 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011692 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Local Coin Swap Token Profile
Local Coin Swap’s launch date was March 15th, 2018. Local Coin Swap’s total supply is 72,732,420 tokens. Local Coin Swap’s official Twitter account is @Localcoinswap_. Local Coin Swap’s official website is www.localcoinswap.com. The official message board for Local Coin Swap is medium.com/localcoinswap. The Reddit community for Local Coin Swap is /r/LocalCoinSwap and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Local Coin Swap
Local Coin Swap can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Local Coin Swap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Local Coin Swap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Local Coin Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Local Coin Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Local Coin Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.