SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 6th. During the last seven days, SecretCoin has traded up 13.4% against the U.S. dollar. One SecretCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC on popular exchanges. SecretCoin has a market capitalization of $96,933.00 and $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003321 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009860 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 127% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
SecretCoin Coin Profile
SecretCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecretCoin is secretcoin.club.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
SecretCoin Coin Trading
SecretCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecretCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SecretCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.