Press coverage about Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) has been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, InfoTrie reports. InfoTrie identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Dell earned a news impact score of 1.30 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news stories about the technology company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Dell’s analysis:
- Some Dell XPS 15 9570 laptops may have a BIOS related GPU bug (notebookcheck.net)
- Dell Medical School makes music with medicine at SoundSpace event (dailytexanonline.com)
- Dell Boomi Announces Technology Partner Program to Accelerate Digital Transformation (bizjournals.com)
- Dell EMC underscores commitment to digital transformation in Qatar (thepeninsulaqatar.com)
- Girls Volleyball: Rutherford, Demarest, Pinelands, River Dell advance to Group 2 semis (highschoolsports.nj.com)
Dell Company Profile
Dell Inc (Dell) is a global information technology company that offers its customers a range of solutions and services delivered directly by Dell and through other distribution channels. Dell is a holding company that conducts its business worldwide through its subsidiaries. The Company operates in four segments: Large Enterprise, Public, Small and Medium Business, and Consumer.
Recommended Story: Cost of Debt
Receive News & Ratings for Dell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.