Soniq (CURRENCY:SONIQ) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 6th. Over the last week, Soniq has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. One Soniq token can now be bought for about $0.0259 or 0.00000398 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Livecoin. Soniq has a market cap of $1.17 million and $92.00 worth of Soniq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00042165 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00060618 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 40.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005060 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded 94.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000274 BTC.
Soniq (CRYPTO:SONIQ) is a token. Soniq’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,000,020 tokens. Soniq’s official Twitter account is @soniqproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Soniq is soniqproject.com. The Reddit community for Soniq is /r/soniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Soniq Token Trading
Soniq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Soniq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Soniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Soniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.