Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. One Comet coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0378 or 0.00000578 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Comet has traded 31% higher against the US dollar. Comet has a market capitalization of $33,019.00 and $258.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
Comet Coin Profile
Comet (CMT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. Comet’s official website is cometcoin.com. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin.
Comet Coin Trading
Comet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Comet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Comet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Comet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.