Mithril Ore (CURRENCY:MORE) traded up 145% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 9th. Over the last seven days, Mithril Ore has traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Mithril Ore has a total market cap of $166,325.00 and approximately $918.00 worth of Mithril Ore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mithril Ore token can now be purchased for $14.75 or 0.00230771 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004831 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00034175 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00060964 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004906 BTC.
Mithril Ore Token Profile
Mithril Ore (MORE) is a token. Mithril Ore’s total supply is 500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,275 tokens. Mithril Ore’s official Twitter account is @MithrilOre and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mithril Ore is /r/MithrilOre and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mithril Ore is www.mithrilore.io.
Mithril Ore Token Trading
Mithril Ore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril Ore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril Ore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mithril Ore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril Ore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.