Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 9th. Pascal Coin has a market cap of $13.88 million and $160,966.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pascal Coin has traded 37.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Pascal Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.59 or 0.00009247 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and Poloniex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007770 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015575 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149017 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00250114 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.29 or 0.10261083 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011236 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Pascal Coin
Pascal Coin’s launch date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 23,430,900 coins. The official website for Pascal Coin is www.pascalcoin.org. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pascal Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.