RoyalCoin (CURRENCY:ROYAL) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. One RoyalCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, RoyalCoin has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. RoyalCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of RoyalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00027011 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00023244 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005630 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00042616 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004873 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001941 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012987 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00101385 BTC.
RoyalCoin Coin Profile
RoyalCoin (ROYAL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2016. RoyalCoin’s total supply is 2,500,124 coins. RoyalCoin’s official Twitter account is @royalcoin2016.
Buying and Selling RoyalCoin
RoyalCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoyalCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RoyalCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RoyalCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RoyalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoyalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.