HelloGold (CURRENCY:HGT) traded 20.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last seven days, HelloGold has traded 45.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. HelloGold has a market cap of $1.71 million and $177.00 worth of HelloGold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HelloGold token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000102 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Gatecoin and COSS.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015467 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00148439 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00249601 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.77 or 0.10247068 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011239 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HelloGold’s genesis date was August 28th, 2017. HelloGold’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 263,034,654 tokens. The official website for HelloGold is www.hellogold.org. HelloGold’s official Twitter account is @myhellogold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HelloGold is /r/HelloGold and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
HelloGold Token Trading
HelloGold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Gatecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HelloGold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HelloGold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HelloGold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HelloGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HelloGold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.