NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. NobleCoin has a market cap of $601,946.00 and approximately $50.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded 19.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.06 or 0.00809996 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004058 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00019874 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008559 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001857 BTC.
NobleCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 7th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,344,728,864 coins. NobleCoin’s official website is www.noblemovement.com. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.