Oyster Shell (CURRENCY:SHL) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 13th. One Oyster Shell token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0138 or 0.00000219 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. Over the last week, Oyster Shell has traded down 16.3% against the dollar. Oyster Shell has a total market cap of $1.16 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Oyster Shell was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015466 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00145390 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00241620 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $696.04 or 0.10944685 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010088 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Oyster Shell Profile
Oyster Shell’s launch date was April 13th, 2018. Oyster Shell’s total supply is 98,592,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,692,607 tokens. Oyster Shell’s official Twitter account is @OysterProtocol. The official website for Oyster Shell is oysterprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Oyster Shell is /r/Oyster and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oyster Shell’s official message board is medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6.
Buying and Selling Oyster Shell
Oyster Shell can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oyster Shell directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oyster Shell should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oyster Shell using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oyster Shell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oyster Shell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.