Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 12th. Silent Notary has a total market cap of $2.13 million and approximately $139,584.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Silent Notary has traded 2% higher against the dollar. One Silent Notary token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, Bilaxy, YoBit and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004223 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015493 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00147935 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00243634 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $688.73 or 0.10788129 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010583 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Silent Notary Token Profile
Silent Notary was first traded on November 9th, 2017. Silent Notary’s total supply is 186,462,812,051 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,470,521,339 tokens. The Reddit community for Silent Notary is /r/SilentNotary and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Silent Notary’s official Twitter account is @SilentNotary and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Silent Notary is silentnotary.com.
Silent Notary Token Trading
Silent Notary can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, YoBit, DEx.top, DDEX, Bilaxy, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Silent Notary should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Silent Notary using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.