MACRON (CURRENCY:MCRN) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 27th. One MACRON coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, MACRON has traded down 51.3% against the US dollar. MACRON has a total market capitalization of $17,510.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MACRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003351 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 45.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
MACRON Coin Profile
MACRON (CRYPTO:MCRN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on March 24th, 2017. MACRON’s total supply is 401,421,401 coins. The official website for MACRON is macron.name. MACRON’s official Twitter account is @MacronCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MACRON
MACRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MACRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MACRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MACRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MACRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MACRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.