CompuCoin (CURRENCY:CPN) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. During the last seven days, CompuCoin has traded flat against the dollar. One CompuCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. CompuCoin has a market cap of $18,056.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CompuCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 30% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00029658 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000456 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000051 BTC.
CompuCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. CompuCoin’s total supply is 19,615,019 coins. The official website for CompuCoin is compucoin.org. CompuCoin’s official Twitter account is @compucoin. The Reddit community for CompuCoin is /r/compucoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CompuCoin Coin Trading
CompuCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CompuCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CompuCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CompuCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CompuCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CompuCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.