ModulTrade (CURRENCY:MTRC) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. During the last seven days, ModulTrade has traded down 23% against the dollar. ModulTrade has a market capitalization of $231,214.00 and $20,675.00 worth of ModulTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ModulTrade token can currently be bought for $0.0064 or 0.00000186 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003282 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029240 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.81 or 0.03087461 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00134967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00172031 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $334.04 or 0.09742532 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000115 BTC.
ModulTrade Token Profile
ModulTrade launched on November 28th, 2017. ModulTrade’s total supply is 78,125,411 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,315,819 tokens. ModulTrade’s official Twitter account is @ModulTrade and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ModulTrade is modultrade.com.
ModulTrade Token Trading
ModulTrade can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ModulTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ModulTrade should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ModulTrade using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ModulTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ModulTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.