Blitzcash (CURRENCY:BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 10th. During the last seven days, Blitzcash has traded flat against the dollar. One Blitzcash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC on popular exchanges. Blitzcash has a total market cap of $717,089.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Blitzcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022143 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00025358 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00028784 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005159 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00001956 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010266 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00124615 BTC.
Blitzcash (BLITZ) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 5th, 2015. Blitzcash’s total supply is 4,153,187 coins. Blitzcash’s official website is blitz.cash. Blitzcash’s official Twitter account is @bitalize.
Blitzcash Coin Trading
Blitzcash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blitzcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blitzcash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blitzcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blitzcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blitzcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.