Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 10th. Wagerr has a market capitalization of $11.95 million and approximately $3,688.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wagerr token can currently be bought for $0.0653 or 0.00001778 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Crex24, YoBit and Livecoin. In the last week, Wagerr has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00083993 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004546 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Zealium (NZL) traded up 232.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Wagerr Token Profile
Wagerr (WGR) is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 198,360,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 183,000,000 tokens. The official website for Wagerr is www.wagerr.com. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Wagerr
Wagerr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wagerr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.