Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 11th. Over the last seven days, Aeron has traded 10.6% lower against the dollar. Aeron has a total market cap of $4.29 million and $569,369.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeron token can now be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00006671 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Radar Relay, Kuna and Coinrail.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009044 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002950 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027890 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.14 or 0.02017056 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00165334 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00216316 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027564 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027571 BTC.
Aeron’s launch date was August 10th, 2017. Aeron’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Aeron is /r/aeronaero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeron’s official Twitter account is @aeron_aero and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Aeron is medium.com/@aeronaero. The official website for Aeron is aeron.aero.
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Radar Relay, Gate.io, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Coinrail, Kuna, Tidex, IDAX, Binance, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.