Atidium (CURRENCY:ATD) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 11th. One Atidium token can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX and BigONE. Atidium has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $97.00 worth of Atidium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Atidium has traded down 14.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007275 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00057546 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00017218 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00112871 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000281 BTC.
Atidium (ATD) is a token. Atidium’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens. The official website for Atidium is www.atidium.io. Atidium’s official Twitter account is @AtidiumDapp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Atidium Token Trading
Atidium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atidium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atidium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atidium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atidium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atidium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.