AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. AudioCoin has a total market cap of $198,230.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AudioCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, AudioCoin has traded down 11.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006481 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00019715 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00244067 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00015339 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00001833 BTC.
AudioCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 944,812,481 coins. AudioCoin’s official website is www.audiocoin.eu. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine.
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.