Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 11th. Bitdeal has a market cap of $78,285.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitdeal has traded 32.6% higher against the US dollar. One Bitdeal coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.48 or 0.00908508 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018970 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003269 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00001152 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011495 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00001764 BTC.
Bitdeal Coin Profile
Bitdeal (CRYPTO:BDL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2017. Bitdeal’s total supply is 219,596,262 coins and its circulating supply is 175,583,793 coins. Bitdeal’s official Twitter account is @bitdealuk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitdeal is bitdeal.co.in.
Buying and Selling Bitdeal
Bitdeal can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitdeal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitdeal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitdeal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.