CryptoEscudo (CURRENCY:CESC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 11th. In the last week, CryptoEscudo has traded 50.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CryptoEscudo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges. CryptoEscudo has a total market cap of $159,655.00 and $0.00 worth of CryptoEscudo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.67 or 0.00888564 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003297 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018907 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011622 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00001739 BTC.
CryptoEscudo (CESC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 20th, 2014. CryptoEscudo’s total supply is 594,105,100 coins and its circulating supply is 144,105,100 coins. CryptoEscudo’s official website is cryptoescudo.pt. CryptoEscudo’s official Twitter account is @cryptoescudo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CryptoEscudo Coin Trading
CryptoEscudo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoEscudo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoEscudo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoEscudo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoEscudo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoEscudo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.