CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded down 8.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 11th. Over the last week, CryptoPing has traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar. One CryptoPing token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0235 or 0.00000639 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and YoBit. CryptoPing has a total market cap of $233,843.00 and $26.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009073 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027933 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.02094695 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00164039 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00214182 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027623 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027624 BTC.
CryptoPing Token Profile
CryptoPing’s genesis date was May 16th, 2017. CryptoPing’s total supply is 9,952,089 tokens. CryptoPing’s official Twitter account is @cryptoping. The official website for CryptoPing is cryptoping.tech.
CryptoPing Token Trading
CryptoPing can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoPing should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryptoPing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.